Attention Parents of Rising Kindergartners
Now is the time to register your rising kindergartner for the 2014-15 school year. Kindergarten registration will be held Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
The following documents are required for registration and MUST be originals. No photocopies will be accepted.
- Legal birth certificate (long form)
- S C immunization form
- Photo ID of parent
- Social Security card is optional
- Two proofs of current residency in the parent’s name
1. Must be purchase or lease agreement
2. A major utility bill such as electric, water, cable, or property tax notice
A special “Meet Rosewood” program will be held for rising kindergartners in May. All kindergartners should be registered by April 25 to be eligible to participate in this fun event.
Richland One Mission Statement
We are Richland One, a leader in transforming lives through education, empowering students to achieve their potential and dreams.
Richland One Vision
Richland School District One, in collaboration with an engaged community, is committed to ensuring that each learner achieves his/her potential in a safe, caring, academically challenging and diverse learning environment that will develop productive citizens for a changing world.
Richland One Objectives
* Students will master numeracy and literacy skills.
* Students will demonstrate higher order thinking, social skills, and character traits necessary to be contributing citizens in a global society.
* As life-long learners, students will be empowered to continue exploring their interests and passions.
* We will ensure a variety of innovative, transformative, personalized learning experiences for each student from early childhood through graduation.
* We will foster an environment that embraces change and leads to a responsive culture of accountability, communication, and stakeholder engagement.
* We will build/grow capacity for individual and system-wide productivity to accomplish our mission.